Financial advice from an independent point of view will enable you to make sound decisions based on a full understanding of all your options
By engaging and retaining Michael Robinson Associates as your financial advisers you can be sure that:
• We will use our best endeavours to obtain the most competitive and appropriate solutions to match your needs.
• We will continue to support you by updating and reviewing your financial plans so that they remain effective as your circumstances change.
• The companies we select to meet your needs will have an established record of achievement and expertise in the areas for which they have been chosen.
The efficient creation and management of capital
• Review of current investments, valuation reports and assessment of performance
• Structured investment maximising personal tax reduction opportunities
• Capital investment for growth and/or income purposes
• Investment for children including school fees/university cost planning
• Offshore investment for UK and non-UK residents
Our Investment Review Service analyses the performance of your present investments and highlights improvement opportunities.
Investments - click here to find out how we work with you to maximise your investment opportunities, all about the different types of investments and our specialist investment trading platform
The management and co-ordination of your benefits from all sources on one statement.
• Retirement income funding analysis
• Assessment and consolidation of existing retirement benefits
• Pension fund performance assessment
• Protection of future Pension benefits for yourself and your family
• Analysis of Annuity/Drawdown/Phased Retirement options
Our Retirement Planning Analysis Service regularly assesses your progress towards a realistic level of retirement income.
Pensions - click here to access information about different types of Pensions, or to obtain information about your own Pension Plan if you are a member of a Group Pension Scheme administered by Michael Robinson Associates.
Personal and family protection
Full assessment of life assurance, health and income protection needs
• Protecting your family’s income from the consequences of accident, illness or a breadwinner’s untimely demise
• Ensuring an appropriate level of cover is obtained at the most competitive cost
• Mortgage and redundancy protection
• Care fee planning
• Private medical insurance
Our Life Assurance Review Service identifies any cost savings that can be achieved and illustrates the real value of your family’s protection.
Preserving estates against a future Inheritance Tax liability
• Assessing the liability
• Advising on the means to reduce or meet the liabilities
• Exempt Transfers and gifting allowances
• Trust advice
Our Estate Planning review illustrates the most appropriate ways in which to minimise this taxation on wealth.
To find out how we can assist employers with their Pension, protection, investment and employee benefit arrangements, please go to Corporate Services